Want to make a difference in GI? Join Us!
Iterative Health is pioneering the use of artificial intelligence-based solutions for gastroenterology (GI), with the goal of standardizing care, reducing healthcare inequalities, and empowering physicians to make better decisions daily.
Iterative Health is pioneering the use of artificial intelligence-based precision medicine in gastroenterology (GI), with the aim of helping to optimize clinical trials investigating treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). We use advanced machine learning and computer vision to interpret endoscopic images along with other types of data, helping clinicians to better assess patients with potential GI problems. This gives practitioners enhanced capabilities in the detection, annotation, disease scoring and treatment of GI related diseases.
Iterative Health is initially applying these advances towards standardizing disease severity characterization for inflammatory bowel disease. Ultimately, the company aims to establish more meaningful endpoints to serve as better predictors of both therapeutic response and disease outcomes. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
To learn more about our mission, click here.
- You get things into users hands fast
- You give and receive feedback uncomfortably early
- You are a relentless learner, finding better ways to do and be
- You listen and demonstrate empathy to our users and each other
- You make space and value different voices
- Roles and titles don’t constrain you. You do what it takes to get things done
- You push for progress and outcomes (and quality)
- You hold yourself and others to a high standard
- You keep hustling – think beyond, go beyond
- You work for something bigger than yourself
- You are bold and take risks for the mission
Unlimited Paid Time Off & Company shutdown between Christmas & New Years
Flexible work hours
Stipends for professional development, remote working, and health related travel
Medical, Dental & Vision insurance including company contribution for HSA-eligible plans
401k match & stock options
Sign up to receive the latest news and updates from Iterative Health.